- Wireless ISP’s (WISP) – the other white meat of the broadband world.
- Smart Grid Operators and Fixed Wireless ISP’s – They should be like peanut butter and chocolate.
- TV White Spaces can be used for fixed wireless in large metro markets…but only if the manufacturers change equipment design convention.
- Should USF Funds be used for broadband in areas that already support private sector investment?
- Broadband Internet – If you build it and GIVE IT AWAY, will they come?
Bob Pensworth, CFO,… on Wireless ISP’s (WISP)… Matt on Wireless ISP’s (WISP)… News of Note —… on Smart Grid Operators and Fixed… Brian Webster Consul… on Smart Grid Operators and Fixed… Jim Wiesenberg on Smart Grid Operators and Fixed…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I have been providing RF Engineering services to the Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) for a number of years now and watched this segment of the broadband industry grow and mature. Today this industry is made up of mostly small … Continue reading